- BOTZ Plus increases effects very well on stoneware glazes and enriches the ceramics' brilliance. Aply unevenly on non-fired stoneware glaze, fire at 1250°C / soak 30 min.
- Caution: May run!
- Apply BOTZ Plus pure on stoneware clay, fired at 1250°C: Result is an awesome glossy blueish crystalline glaze.
- If BOTZ plus is applied purely on stoneware clay but fired at 1050°C, a true crackle glaze with a wonderful satin surface evolves. Cracks can be tinted after firing e. g. with ink.
- BOTZ Plus also increases effects on earthenware glazes. Caution: runs strongly!
- tends to run strongly
- consistent in firing range 1020°-1280°C